Bela Lugosi...

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
...would be happy. Even though he's actually Hungarian.... Anyway:

Delta Air Lines to re-start nonstop service from Bucharest
By: bbw | Date: 2008-11-24

Delta Air Lines has announced plans to re-start the nonstop service between Bucharest's Henri Coanda International Airport and New York's John F. Kennedy (JFK) Airport for the summer season.

The flight, which will operate four times a week between Bucharest and New York-JFK, will be effective June 2, 2009. According to the company, passengers traveling from Bucharest will benefit from more than 40 convenient connections via Delta's New York-JFK hub - to business and leisure destinations including: New York, Cleveland, Chicago, San Francisco, Miami, Washington DC, Boston, Orlando and Atlanta.

"We are excited to be re-launching the Bucharest to New York-JFK flight providing added convenience to the lives of our customers. The nonstop flight will again offer many important travel options for business and leisure travelers thanks to the convenience of Delta's connections via New York-JFK and will also serve to increase commercial ties between Romania and the United States by providing a convenient travel option for the thousands of American tourists wanting to discover the beauty of Romania over the summer, helping to boost the country's growing economy.

Furthermore, this service will be important for freight forwarders and cargo shippers, expediting shipments of goods throughout the United States," said Frank Jahangir, Delta's vice president sales for Europe, Middle East and Africa.

Now I have that song by Bauhaus stuck in my head. Thanks, ME.

Back