Before the next person bashes Colgan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First .. yeah, isn't that pretty much what i said? yeah, they complained, they got pay protection. situation sucked, but ya know. 2 of 3 are / were still here when you left.

I Bid away from the saab., b/c the CP told said he did not expect growth there...

I turned down the job, due to commute/ basing, Industry trends. I would be in San Juan, getting furloughed now.

I never told you not to go. Just said be carefull giving up senority. You made it out fine, but, it could have gone the other way this fall.

Yes, i talked to the chief pilot a fair amount. I have no qualms about that. Had you gotten to know him, short of the typical colgan stuff, you would have know he was a great guy. About 10% of my conversations with him were about "Colgan" stuff. I have only talked to the new one once... and don't feel the same.

You post came off with a tone that you were bashing street CA's, which you infact are one of.

maybe once again.. you should put colgan in your past? The way you embelish your story's leads to a slanted truth, or could lead that way.

I don't really care what you think about me.

I'm late to this party, but just want to remind everyone that the bids for September were posted yesterday (the 13th) just like the FA contract calls for. (August bids, for the FA's at least, were out on time as well--although I think the pilots were a few days later.) I love it when some of my fellow crewmembers bash OUR union yet are benefitting from it. (per diem rates, as well) :rolleyes:
Is our union perfect---probably not--but it's a helluva lot better than yours. If I hear one more pilot tell me "you guys got screwed," I'm going to scream. I think Colgan IS trying to improve things and in my short time with the company I've seen some changes in the right direction--starting with the hotels we're now using. As a matter of fact, I'm the hotel committee chair and am always checking to be sure the hotels are up to the contract's standards. :)

You know I love ya, Seggy, but I think you've had one too many adult beverages before posting. The things I've heard from CJC pilots (including yourself) about your daily operation are things I've never heard from any other 121 airline in the country. It amazes me what goes on over there.

PCL-I agree.And they do like to pass the buck bigtime over there.

The way you embelish your story's leads to a slanted truth, or could lead that way.

"Embellish" my butt.

I'm Jynxyjoe, proud street captain (technically I'm a Mesaba FO with a 22 day upgrade, but close enough), and I approve of this message.

Seriously Toonces? Like you don't fly for another slightly less bottom feeder that gets paid a fraction what mainline pilot's do?

No sense Scott.

He is by far the most immature airline pilot I have ever seen. I'm surprised he fits in with the professionals over at ExpressJet. Way to go XJT!

8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back