Bees in Atlanta

They traipse out there and set the nest on fire, had a water hose and a portable extinguisher with them (thank God) and a tall ladder. They burned the nest out and knocked it to the ground, managed to dodge the pissed off yellow jackets in the process, (probably set a few of them on fire with the blowtorch for all I know) but they also singed the area on the barn, which we had to then repair and repaint. Then they come to tell me about and show me the "awesome" blowtorch, etc. I get out there and see the damage to the barn and made them dismantle the damn blowtorch and made them promise not to ever build another one. They were so disappointed that I didn't share their excitement over the thing. lol

haha, if there is something I've learned about our service members, particularly the aircraft mx folks, is that they are very ingenious....but to your story, also have the fire extinguisher beaten into their heads, probably by some salty old angry chief or something.

Thanks for the pointers on the plants, I'll have at it. The kids would love to see some butterflies I'm sure.

haha, if there is something I've learned about our service members, particularly the aircraft mx folks, is that they are very ingenious....but to your story, also have the fire extinguisher beaten into their heads, probably by some salty old angry chief or something.

Thanks for the pointers on the plants, I'll have at it. The kids would love to see some butterflies I'm sure.
Your kids would love to see the chrysalis change and emergence too! Do this for them, it's an experience no matter what your age. It’s not the same watching it on YouTube…..

Back