Batman + AT-SAT authorization = BEST DAY EVER!!!

HonuPineapple

Sorry, but I just have to gush! I'm so happy!

I just got out of Batman, which is mind-numbingly awesome. I'm a bona fide comic book nerd and this is the first comic movie ever that I really liked and thought was true to the original writing.

Then I got home and found on ASAP that I've been authorized to take the AT-SAT!!!

Today ROCKS!
:nana2:

Congrats. Study up on it. I used a book and some activities they had included and ended up with a 100 on AT-SAT

Yah I caught Dark Knight at a midnight showing last night. Tonight I'm gonna see it with my fiance's brother. Sunday I fly to Memphis for my PEPC Monday and I'm getting in early so I'll probably catch it there, need to see if they have an IMAX there.

The green book is nice, but the only thing the book or the software can teach you is the math portion. Those are simple R x D = T equations.

After that, the most important preparation is to make sure that you are comfortable, well rested and present.

Dress comfortably (jeans and a t-shirt for me.) get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast, and don't worry. You'll probably rock that test!

I didn't use any book. I did a google, and found a link that showed what the test would include. I got a 99.9 and now I'm waiting on my FOL for the Potomac Tracon.

However, I was thinking about starting a post on here about the film, "The Dark Knight" simply because I cannot sleep after seeing that movie. It may be the greatest film of my lifetime.

If your book came with a CD rom, use it! Best preparation for the scenario part of test, its a little different from the actual test (the one that comes with the book is harder lol) but it gives you a good idea of what you are supposed to be doing.

If your book came with a CD rom, use it! Best preparation for the scenario part of test, its a little different from the actual test (the one that comes with the book is harder lol) but it gives you a good idea of what you are supposed to be doing.

I actually thought the test scenarios were harder than the disk. On the disk the planes kept moving so you could get into a flow. On the test they all stopped and you had to figure out where they were going to be so sometimes when I would turn them they wouldn't go where I wanted them to, or they would land faster than I wanted them to and would be an operational error. It was easier for me if they just kept going as it seemed easier to prioritize with real time feedback.

However, I was thinking about starting a post on here about the film, "The Dark Knight" simply because I cannot sleep after seeing that movie. It may be the greatest film of my lifetime.

Totally!

Just keep it here, then we don't have an off topic thread that will just get booted.

I saw it again yesterday because another friend of mine wanted to go see it. So cool...you totally get jittery after watching!

In memory of the guy that took too many meds and cost us tons of money trying to finish the movie. I wonder why they did not put that in there.

Back