Baggage cart 1, Skywest 0

Sorry. Previous company was directly affected by your pilot group’s willingness (often enthusiasm) to be non union management worshipping hacks. My career progression was directly affected by anyone who was a part of that.

I mostly just lurk in the shadows now. I haven't posted in years. But I'll second this. Go talk to anyone who was former ASA/XJT (I was) about how they feel about anything SkyWest.

ASA went from making $540m, to losing money very quickly when "Chip-away-Chip" took the reigns.

Sorry. Previous company was directly affected by your pilot group’s willingness (often enthusiasm) to be non union management worshipping hacks. My career progression was directly affected by anyone who was a part of that.

I won't disagree. But that said, you gonna call out fellow ALPA regionals that took lower pay to gain and/or secure more flying? Cause that happened. More than once.

I mostly just lurk in the shadows now. I haven't posted in years. But I'll second this. Go talk to anyone who was former ASA/XJT (I was) about how they feel about anything SkyWest.

ASA went from making $540m, to losing money very quickly when "Chip-away-Chip" took the reigns.
It was a rather adroit busting of the Air Line Pilots Association in the service of ASA/XJT pilots, by Inc., aided and abetted by the OO pilot group.

Very lucky that left MLG took the brunt of the it. That could have been a lot worse for the aircraft or Godforbid some one was working around their plane with their back turned...

I flew this N-number last night and was looking for any sign of repair in that area (ex. shiny new paint around the MLG door etc. Didn't notice any difference- it's been dirtied up enough already I guess.

Back