Bad news in three

JayAre

Careful out there folks third crash today out in Rock Springs a midair. Thats three crashes in three days 8 people dead.

RIP

i thought you were gonna say, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, and.... ???

I'm betting Samuel L Jackson.

but yeah, fly safe too.

Oh wow, I fly down by rock springs some and the thought of a midair in that area seems very slim. We gotta keep on our toes. Anyone know who it was?

i thought you were gonna say, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, and.... ???

I'm betting Samuel L Jackson.

but yeah, fly safe too.

Oh man, don't even joke like that... Snakes on a plane 2 is gonna rock!

RIP to those in the mid air... We can't operate under that Big Sky attitude :(

Yeah, big sky...not so much. After flying around the San Antonio area in the C-5 and seeing HOW much traffic is out there on the TCAS (and having about 2 RAs a month), I ordered myself one of the Zaon PCASs for my personal flying. I was flying the day it was supposed to be delivered and was almost taken out by a Cirrus. I thought how great that would be to be killed in a mid-air and have my SO open the recently delivered PCAS. So it is now installed in the airplane and required for flight in my book.

Keep an eye out there!

When saying 3 in 3 days, are you talking about the one at Bear Lake (2 dead), the one in Blanding, Utah (3 dead) and the last in Rock Springs, WY (3 dead)? Utah (and near Utah) has had too many over the last few days!

Does anyone know details about the mid-air collision?

When saying 3 in 3 days, are you talking about the one at Bear Lake (2 dead), the one in Blanding, Utah (3 dead) and the last in Rock Springs, WY (3 dead)? Utah (and near Utah) has had too many over the last few days!

Does anyone know details about the mid-air collision?

not much just a cirrus from MT talking to center or approach

Back