Bad news from SkyWest

I had heard the same thing regarding hotel issues in August. (Would have done a class or two otherwise.) No classes scheduled and anticipation of some RJ flying to be cut late this summer with the recent Delta announcement.

No word on how exactly the United issues will affect things here.

I can't understand why they are canceling classes. I am assuming from your avatar that you were in the Bro? I just got my transfer to SLC in the bro and I have a composite line and am on reserve yesterday and today and when I tried to change something Crew support told me that they are supposed to have a minimum of 17 Bro FOs on reserve system wide at all times and today there are only five! My point is that we are still hella short on Bro FO's. Makes no sense to me. Good luck tough and keep on swimming!

I think there are a few more Bro F/O's in the training pipeline. Hopefully that will help things. I'll see you around in SLC . :)

I can't understand why they are canceling classes. I am assuming from your avatar that you were in the Bro? I just got my transfer to SLC in the bro and I have a composite line and am on reserve yesterday and today and when I tried to change something Crew support told me that they are supposed to have a minimum of 17 Bro FOs on reserve system wide at all times and today there are only five! My point is that we are still hella short on Bro FO's. Makes no sense to me. Good luck tough and keep on swimming!

Someone hired now won't be online until fall, when the schedule reductions will hit in full force. We might be too short to "properly" staff the airplane now, but if we start parking in september or october we'll be pretty fat. Throw in fewer jet classes to let seat locked bro guys go to the jet and music might be stopping. Make sure you've got a chair when it does.

Back