Baby steps maybe

ComplexHiAv8r

Of all days for this to begin, but that is my luck i guess

While I have tried for years to move forward delays have continued to prevent this. I believe it has been because of trying to do the big jump to initial CMEL. Weather in Ohio as well as a minor medical (eye) have been the current setbacks. My local instructor went and got a job at AMF so he is gone and the flight school now doesn't have an MEI for the plane., besides the DE.

I am stepping back to baby steps and hope this will allow me to move forward as well as continue some engineering commitments.

My initial goal was to find a combo corp job plus engineering, but now look to go 121 so I need to get my ME time up complete to CMEL, do an ATP, get an RJ course under my belt, and maybe even a type rating. Then see who is willing to help get my resume in along with some internal recs. For those who know me most likely will be asked a lot of questions. For some of you on here that I haven't had the chance to meet, I'll push to finally meet you (that is you Steve, Mr Kellwolf).

I finally got the call today and was waiting for another delay/disappointment but as if now it's on. I'm driving into the night to my next destination.

Get ready, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Well, good luck to you. Hope it all works out. Do keep us posted!

Cheers

Back