...baby, it's cold outside!

Maximilian_Jenius

Super User
Just a quick reminder to everyone. You always laugh at me cause I pack sweaters, and light jackets for Vegas.

But it might be hot during the day, but it gets pretty dang cool there at night.

So pack accordingly. You have been warned!

:)

mid 70s in hte day, mid 50s at night. no sweater needed....

Maximillian_Jenius said:
Just a quick reminder to everyone. You always laugh at me cause I pack sweaters, and light jackets for Vegas. But it might be hot during the day, but it gets pretty dang cool there at night. So pack accordingly. You have been warned!

Maybe it's my New Jersey blood, but 50 isn't cold. It will take a lot for me to switch out shorts for a pair of jeans.

50 Cold? Hell thats beach weather up here.

You want cold, try Houghton, Michigan in March driving snowmobiles around.

My back hair works as a nice sweater.

Saves from having to overpack.

**cough
thrive.jpg
cough**

Just a quick reminder to everyone. You always laugh at me cause I pack sweaters, and light jackets for Vegas.

But it might be hot during the day, but it gets pretty dang cool there at night.

So pack accordingly. You have been warned!

:)

Ahh, yes. For those that haven't met Max, here are the "Cliff Notes":

4083d1192749612-baby-its-cold-outside-max.jpg

Mr. Taylor what address do I send the bill to. I just spit all over my wife's laptop.......:D

Hey Max:

26m.jpg

For the unhip, that's "Fitty Cent" (looks), followed by Kanye West (attire) plus a little bit of "The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert" (uhh, go figure!) :)

:laff::laff::laff: Im looking forward to finally meeting Max.
By the way a hoodie or light sweater works perfect in this weather at night. My evening uniform consist of a hoodie and shorts. For those heading to Mt. Charelston for the hike its a tad colder up there so you will want a sweater. Remember us desert people have thin blood and get cold quicker. ;)

Sorry, I've been away becauses COX decided to do a 24 hour upgrade of high speed in my hood.

It was crazy here without internet, crazy. Anyways that has to be the craziest, funniest thing I've seen ina while.

Good job negro!!! :laff:

Back