B2 Bomber Crash in Guam (from last year)

I havent had a chance to read much about the crash but from the looks of it was there some computer control failure?

I know the original Northrop flying wing prototypes were extremely unstable in slow flight and that is what scrapped the program until computer controls were available to prevent loss of control.

To the internet!!!!

I havent had a chance to read much about the crash but from the looks of it was there some computer control failure?

I know the original Northrop flying wing prototypes were extremely unstable in slow flight and that is what scrapped the program until computer controls were available to prevent loss of control.

To the internet!!!!

moisture got into some of the sensors/computers and affected all kinds of takeoff data. It was showing them rotating at 158Kts when i reality they were at 128kts. I guess this kinda moisture buildup was known and there was a way crews could go about taking care of it before takeoff, however it wasn't officially put into a checklist. Sucks for sure.

moisture got into some of the sensors/computers and affected all kinds of takeoff data. It was showing them rotating at 158Kts when i reality they were at 128kts. I guess this kinda moisture buildup was known and there was a way crews could go about taking care of it before takeoff, however it wasn't officially put into a checklist. Sucks for sure.
No bueno

Back