Awesome Russian cyberpunk video

The Russian sense of humor is complex and sometimes slightly disturbing, but it pays off. There's a reason even us hedonistic, corrupt, rudderless Capitalist Stooges read Dostoyevsky/Tolstoy/Checkov/etc. and have our minds blown.

She’s only with me for the green card

Eeesh. I know you were joking, but this reminds me of a bud who had worked hard and immigrated to the US from Eastern Europe in the late 80’s when that was just becoming an option. Wound up here for a bit and got married and HIS wife (she was from Sweden or Norway, can’t remember) stuck around just long enough to skip after she got her green card.

She just split one day...vanished and he didn’t hear a thing from her until he got served with divorce papers.

They were both CFIs at our school. Super nice guy and never saw it coming. None of us did. He was seriously bummed.

The Russian sense of humor is complex and sometimes slightly disturbing, but it pays off. There's a reason even us hedonistic, corrupt, rudderless Capitalist Stooges read Dostoyevsky/Tolstoy/Checkov/etc. and have our minds blown.
Imperialist stooges***
So do you only support communist stooges?

Back