Awesome Red Flag Video

Cheesy, scripted, and unrealistic. Love that USAF-produced (or aided) propaganda.

It takes an organization as good as the USAF to be able to take a great idea in concept and turn it into such a turd.

Cheesy, scripted, and unrealistic. Love that USAF-produced (or aided) propaganda.

It takes an organization as good as the USAF to be able to take a great idea in concept and turn it into such a turd.

I guess I am just really naive. I thought it was pretty good.

Alex.

It's great for promo, but the Top Gun-esque filming is not even close to what it really looks like. Real footage would be very hard for the average audience to figure out. Good for entertainment if you watch with an imagination.

My favorite blooper is where the crew chief is marshalling and a tow vehicle drives right behind him. That's an obvious clue to a crew chief that it is all staged for film.

It's very interesting to compare something like that to something like Carrier (on PBS). I think the Navy got it right.

It's very interesting to compare something like that to something like Carrier (on PBS). I think the Navy got it right.

I'm a big fan of non-staged, pure documentary type stuff. Beats a sensationalized film anyday!

This has been playing at the IMAX theater in Dayton for the past 5 years. It is pretty cool when it's on a huge screen and good audio.

Back