Av Jobs in Kansas City?

pilotbry

Looking for any aviation job in the KC area. Flying or not - CMEL, no CFI 670tt/11me / 1yr avionics installer experience.
:panic:

I used to work at KCAC, they always seemed to have openings for Avionics guys. Tom Conley is the Director of Maintenance there. You could also try Kings Avionics (New Century), Executive Beechcraft (New Century and Downtown), Higginsville Avionics (Not in KC, but about a 45 minute drive). They've all got avionics shops. KCAC also has a flight school.

Thanks! I've checked w Higginsville and they are not hiring. I'll check some of your other suggestions. The problem is that trying to find an avionics tech job with 1 year of experience is about the same as trying to find a flying job with a fresh commercial ticket.:banghead:
Thanks again for the tips!

Btw...since I've mentioned you both to each other privately...Bryan, meet Chris; Chris, meet Bryan.

Ah yes, thanks for the leads Chris. And Matt - guess you're still on that paid vacation under the bay area marine layer? :D

....but before we get too sidetracked.... I'm still looking for any aviation related jobs in the KC area. Appreciate any leads. Thanks!

You might check out Advanced Aviation out at IXD. I don't know if we have any openings, but there was talk of a maintenance position opening up. Not sure on that one.

Back