August PEPC - Lost Medical

chi-ski

I attended the Chicago PEPC Aug, 11 and everytime I check on my status my medical hasn't been cleared. The chicago office can't seem to find my paperwork, so now I am nervous. Can they loose medical paperwork? Im getting help from the medical person in Georgia, but I kind of want to ask "Is my paperwork lost?" I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone, and if so, do they let you retest? Any information is great, thanks a bunch!

Troubled and waiting,

I attended the Chicago PEPC Aug, 11 and everytime I check on my status my medical hasn't been cleared. The chicago office can't seem to find my paperwork, so now I am nervous. Can they loose medical paperwork? Im getting help from the medical person in Georgia, but I kind of want to ask "Is my paperwork lost?" I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone, and if so, do they let you retest? Any information is great, thanks a bunch!

Troubled and waiting,

I went to the Memphis PEPC and walked out with EKG, and medical paperwork in hand, I asked them before I left was I suppose to have all this paperwork and the woman told me "we let you keep a few things", the next morning after the PEPC I get a call asking me did I have my medical papers, I told them yes, I had to option to drive all the way back to Memphis which was out of the question, or mail via USPS to the ppl in Georgia. I did put my trust in the USPS, got the name and # of the woman I was suppose to call and kept calling everyday to make sure they got it, and eventually they did. Needless to say, I'm still awaiting to go to OKC.

Update: My paperwork was not lost, just misplaced. Today, I was told my medical was cleared! So, now I just wait, wait, and wait some more.

Back