August 11th Academy

ptaewk

Anyone else going to OKC for terminal (Tracon) starting next Monday?
I just got the news yesterday and trying to rush to find housing.

Anyone else going to OKC for terminal (Tracon) starting next Monday?
I just got the news yesterday and trying to rush to find housing.

Damn that sux they waited that long to get you the stuff.
I'll be there. Do yourself a favor and book a hotel(from the approved list) for at least the first week. You can spend that week looking for a room and/or a roommate.

PM me if you have questions. There are a few other guys/girls here in that class.

Yup, was asked if I could attend academy Aug 11 on Tuesday the 5th and got my FOL emailed to me today.
Anyone looking for a roommate? I'm clean and quiet.
Anyways I guess I'll have to book a hotel and then see what I can find.
Thanks boondr.

Yup, was asked if I could attend academy Aug 11 on Tuesday the 5th and got my FOL emailed to me today.
Anyone looking for a roommate? I'm clean and quiet.
Anyways I guess I'll have to book a hotel and then see what I can find.
Thanks boondr.

Congrats!! Awesome that you can actually up and go on a moments notice. What facility will you be headed to after?

Couple things for you ptaewk, because you probably won't recieve the FedEx package in time.

1. Are you in the day class(20128) or night one (20130)?

2. Call American Express Business Travel and book your flight if you're flying. 1-877-258-0005 or 1800-423-7458 option #4. 8am-8pm EST Hopefully they have your info already.

3. if you're day class report time is 7:00am @ the Radar Training Facility building rm 218. They say to arrive 30mins early in order to get to the class in time.

Once again if you have any more question feel free to PM me.

I'll be headed to Norcal Tracon.
I'm don't know if I'm in the day or night class because I haven't received any package yet. I'll ask them to overnight it, thanks AFTOFAAATC.

One more day to the first day of the rest of our lives. Anyone in the class that wants to meet up for a brewski or two tomorrow night PM me, I will have my laptop.

Back