ATTN all applicants...

I'll have to agree with propcircles too...

Nice to see you're using more appropriate avatars, bippoptl :rolleyes:

;)

haha....thanks, but i will warn you...the Body of a God picture may make an appearance if i dont get selected for a job..haha

im gonna have to agree with propcircles. someone who consistantly starts this many stupid threads can not be "intelligent and competent " :banghead:

I can solve any rubiks cube made in under 10 minutes (the 5x5 takes the longest)

you guys are mean

Why, what ever do you mean? I would think someone of your.... dare I say.... caliber... would be use to getting picked on.:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Honestly, regardless of what the other people say, Thanks for sharing your motivational moment with us in this completely insane process we are going through (or have gone through).

Since we are sharing, I am packing for a 7 mile hike. I literally live in hell, I am going to be hiking from the Devil's Punchbowl, along Diablo Spine, to the Devil's Chair. All I need now is a Lake of Fire, and a Valley of Lost Souls.

Yay post pics!

FatDog%255B1%255D-775865.jpg

haha aw, you guys aren't so bad I guess.

I think the puppies and... whatever the hell it is wearing the crown.. cheered me up.

Oh oh.. in other news I contacted OKC to make sure there weren't any mistakes made when they selected me for Hawaii and they said the test IS in deed in Hawaii.. not california or somewhere.. logical.. considering the distance.

I started my 2nd job today as well.. tasting room @ a winery up here in the NorCal valleys..

My cup runeth over.... :sarcasm:

Back