ATTN all applicants...

Raydon

In light of events preceding this post, and witnessing a general sense of concern amongst all applicants participating in this forum over the last 5 months, I would like to give one simple anecdote of my own concern for all to share.. take it or leave it as you may...

Guys don't get all stressed out. Speculation is the root of all evil! :panic:

A: We're all intelligent and competent human beings in this forum
B: You KNOW that you want this job and freely enjoy the ideological consistency of helping people get from point a. to point b. SANS profitable agendas.
C: Living a life devoid of marginalized corporate structure is EXTREMELY appealing.
D: We're all made for this job in one way or another

I am in no way attempting to impose on other ways of thinking related to our shared goal.. as I have only been selected to take the at-sat.. nothing more. I'm not special, nor a prophet - I just want to share a word of hope with you all... which, of course is rather contradictory to all of the chaos I myself have taken a part in since joining this forum.

If someone like myself.. humble and contrite and hoping for a better future.. can merely get authorized for the at-sat..

any single one of you.. can make it through OKC and to the tower/center.

I wish you all the best. And hope to hear a hand-off from you in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to add positive messages to us waiters. <--- I'm not good at this waiting thing, but here I (we) sit, as patiently as possible.

Good luck on the ATSAT.

In light of events preceding this post, and witnessing a general sense of concern amongst all applicants participating in this forum over the last 5 months, I would like to give one simple anecdote of my own concern for all to share.. take it or leave it as you may...

B: You KNOW that you want this job and freely enjoy the ideological consistency of helping people get from point a. to point b. SANS profitable agendas.
C: Living a life devoid of marginalized corporate structure is EXTREMELY appealing.

I am in no way attempting to impose on other ways of thinking related to our shared goal.. as I have only been selected to take the at-sat.. nothing more. I'm not special, nor a prophet - I just want to share a word of hope with you all... which, of course is rather contradictory to all of the chaos I myself have taken a part in since joining this forum.

If someone like myself.. humble and contrite and hoping for a better future.. can merely get authorized for the at-sat..

My dear friend;you just started a hell of a fight ..............Unless everyone else is yella and coawrdly and like's to fight.......If it were up to me I would say every mankill all the UnQualified's!!!!!!!!!!

wheeeeeeeellll hell we just might as well kill em all!!!!!!!!!! GWHAHHHHHA!!!

LONG LIVE THE SONS OF LIBERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

uhhhhhhh

hmmmmm,

I just bought a puppy........ not sure how that fits in, but I thought Id share.

on another note - just found out Hofbrau Oktoberfest is avail at my local alcohol depository.

now that you gave me all this encouragement, i know i can become a controller....thank you raydon, thank you :sarcasm:

i dont know why i read the threads you start...i guess they are just like a train wreck, you can look away.

(just when i think your done with the extremely pointless threads, there you are creating another one.)

uhhhhhhh

hmmmmm,

I just bought a puppy........ not sure how that fits in, but I thought Id share.

on another note - just found out Hofbrau Oktoberfest is avail at my local alcohol depository.

I get to go see Beck tonight at the Aragon Ballroom. Just thought I would share that as well!

Since we're all in such a sharing mood... my crabs are gone!!! WOOHOO! Little buggers wouldn't go away for anything.

Also... just got my keep the change match for the year, drinks are on me!

Since we're all in such a sharing mood... my crabs are gone!!! WOOHOO! Little buggers wouldn't go away for anything.

Also... just got my keep the change match for the year, drinks are on me!
Remember kids, don't be a fool, wrap your tool. (Courtesy of Mr. Van Wilder)

And since we are all in a sharing mood, I would just like to share that this is my first time in four years that I actually have a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.

WoooHooo!

zz ;)

ok so you guys really ARE just a bunch of #######s.

I was starting to think that there was something wrong with me!

Up yours! :rawk::rawk:

Remember kids, don't be a fool, wrap your tool. (Courtesy of Mr. Van Wilder)

And since we are all in a sharing mood, I would just like to share that this is my first time in four years that I actually have a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.

WoooHooo!

zz ;)
Enjoy it because once you start with the FAA it will be many more years before you even get a weekend day off

Actually it has been said on this forum that many in training have weekends off. They don't want to pay the Sunday Differential and they like to have all of you together for training.

But, at least you didn't quote yourself and add the same statement word for word this time:)

im gonna have to agree with propcircles. someone who consistantly starts this many stupid threads can not be "intelligent and competent " :banghead:

I'll have to agree with propcircles too...

Nice to see you're using more appropriate avatars, bippoptl :rolleyes:

;)

Back