ATR Drivers (luggage qs)

Are you talking about a suitcase for your books, man.'s and what not or a luggage as in your clothing?

mainly for books. I just want to make sure what ever i buy fits in the closet...is there a closet?

Dude, I am just starting RJ Training and my ATR flight kit is too big, but I do not know if my flight kit is the 42-320. Are those measurements? Anyways, I am looking to get rid of my current one.

mainly for books. I just want to make sure what ever i buy fits in the closet...is there a closet?

Closet? It's got a big-ass "closet" right behind the cockpit that most crews put their overnight bags in. If you're talking about a flight case, there's plenty of room to the outside of the seats to hold most standard cases...I'm not familiar with the size you're specifying, but the Luggage Works cordura case fits with all it's oversized pockets (it's got more room than the CRJ or ERJ).

Dude, I am just starting RJ Training and my ATR flight kit is too big, but I do not know if my flight kit is the 42-320. Are those measurements? Anyways, I am looking to get rid of my current one.

Isn't 42-320 a variant of the ATR?

okay, i guess i will just get one that fits in an RJ that way i will have no prob with the size. thanks for the replies

Back