Atlas Air Dispatch

Highly recommend heavy jet cargo experience if you're at a regional and are looking for a challenge that might also help your resumé. Based on what I've seen with hiring trends at Delta, they seem to like it. The folks we've hired are really good and come in pretty relaxed, knowing that they've had good experience and can adapt well to the operation. Of course, they still hire from regionals - so it's not a necessity by any means. But I'd say it's not a bad career move. I'm glad I went that route, personally.

Highly recommend heavy jet cargo experience if you're at a regional and are looking for a challenge that might also help your resumé. Based on what I've seen with hiring trends at Delta, they seem to like it. The folks we've hired are really good and come in pretty relaxed, knowing that they've had good experience and can adapt well to the operation. Of course, they still hire from regionals - so it's not a necessity by any means. But I'd say it's not a bad career move. I'm glad I went that route, personally.
Do you guys like to hire internally? I.e. from crew scheduling? Or would you recommend starting at a regional?

Does anybody know when applicants are likely to hear something?
They are doing phone interviews right now. If I remember correctly they don't send out TBNT's, so if you haven't heard back I think you'll have to try again during the next posting.

No Atlas, Polar, and Southern each have their own planes, pilots, and dispatchers.

Last edited:
Back