ATI Hiring

PiperLady

ATI Flight Follower

Anyone have any information about what it is like to work for them? And after looking around a little bit, where in the world do the people live? All three major cities are an hour or more away.

Just did a quick search for rentals and apartments, and housing does seem to be a legitimate issue. Hopefully someone can chime in with some info.

yep,...they took it down because they are re-hiring a couple of ex-ATI guys that were cut loose in the recent WN debacle.
Sorry about that. But more to come. Boxes are booming.

Cut loose already? Or to be cut loose on 10/1?

Southwest had hired a class, who had all given their notices and were heading to or already in DAL, when the pandemic hit. So, the new hire class never actually started employment with them. Hopefully they will get an automatic offer for whenever WN starts hiring again...

Southwest had hired a class, who had all given their notices and were heading to or already in DAL, when the pandemic hit. So, the new hire class never actually started employment with them. Hopefully they will get an automatic offer for whenever WN starts hiring again...

Oh the April class. I vaguely remember that now. Thanks.

You not DXing 70 CRJs a shift anymore?...
Ha!!! Not for a long time. Those were the days tho, huh. Just, click, click, click...send...Repeat. Totally safe, totally legal. Just like vaping.
But I do fondly recall your stories about flipping over deice trucks and torching other things at MHT!!

I heard they were told they will have to start from scratch on earning that offer again. 2020 is a bad bad year.

Back