ATC PEPC Eye Exam Question

Joe28

one more question... :D

does anybody know the type of eye test they use at the PEPC's? it's been a while since i've had a new prescription so i figure it would be best to have a new exam and make sure i meet 20/20 for that particular test if it's possible the optho. can give that specific one.

Along these same lines...

I failed my vision yesterday in Chicago. My Distance was fine... Near sight -right eye fine, both eyes fine, left eye not so much. I can't remember if I was 20/30 or 20/40. The doctor that was talking to me about it during my medical review said something about it not being correctable (did he mean by lasik or it can't be corrected at all by glasses/contacts/nothing)?? I should have asked but I was in a slight state of shock that I failed it and only heard every other word.

I have a Optometrists appt tomorrow to retest, but just doing my own tests, I in fact cannot read with my left eye up close!

Wanted to give an update.

Went to an Optometrist today and here were the results...

Distance R 20/15 L 20/20
Near R 20/20 L 20/20

She was quite perplexed on how they determined I was 20/30.

I am going to go with the equipment on this one. They obviously move them around a lot... AND THEN... when the back light wouldn't come up she commenced to beating it. Something tells me all that moving, hitting, age of the equipment is the problem.

Back