AT-SATs this week

ATCtower

Hi all...

I just thought I would toss out a thread for all of us who took the AT-SAT this week to chat about it, post scores when necessary, and let loose!!!

I was relatively surprised how different it was from the green book, and everything. The environment was made to be asrelaxed as possible but it didnt help a whole lot. We had 15 scheduled to take the test, of that 13 showed up and funny enough, they were all CTI's from my classes and we all knew eachother... I took about 5.5hrs to complete the whole thing when all was said and done. I think it was certainly a positive environment and everyone seemed really relaxed through the first few sections. During the first break, we even had a couple arrogant guys saying they knew they were gonna get in the high 90's or 100. After the break, we went back for the letter factory, which with all those sections, really seemed like it was never gonna end. When it finally did, most of the "break group" took about half our lunch time to hang out and chat. Consensus, scores were still planned to be quite well. We went back for the ATC scenarios, and as amusing as it probably shouldnt have been, almost from the get-go we heard plenty of WHAT's, DAMN's, Siht's, and ####'s... It was kinda funny but one person actually must not have realized how loud she was when dropping a few of these, but it made the whole damn class laugh. Personally, I only had two instances to swear when my plane didnt quite make it out the exit but hell, thats what the GPWS is for right? We went out for another break and the cocky guys werent quite as much anymore. The analogies were next and I have to tell you, the shapes on the CD and in the book you might as well pee on or toss em in the fireplace or something because they were not the same. The personality part, is kinda a mystery to me as it is 135 questions I believe and at least 85 of them were worded differently asking how I relate to stress... (Good F'ing time to ask me that when Im exhausted from taking the test I was exhausted studying for but hey, I guess it made it easier...)

I still refuse to speculate what I got but I will post it here when I get it.

:yup::yup::yup:

HAHA!! I feel like this guy is the guy that walks into the bar and everyone stops what they are doing...the music shuts off..and everyone is stares...

"You aint from around here are ya?"....Bigpoptl the bartender screams...:)

This guy's making me feel ok about posting

...:whatever:

ok maybe not.. but still.. I get to be the guy playing pool by himself that stands up and looks at him with my head half-cocked.

Is anyone intelligent or going to add anything valuable to the thread?

:panic: I hate waiting!! I got my test score 34 hours ago and guess what...

I'M STILL WAITING!!!

You're not going to get much from this forum asking questions or stating what you think or speculating... a lot of it IS already in previous threads and all you have to do is use the ______ feature in the blue area at the top of te page. (you fill in the blank)

Here's what we can get from this forum.

1: bippoptl is going to slash your tires and pour sugar in your gas tank for wasting his time and "genius" by making him read ANY thread or post he did not start, contribute to or get a response from... and then switch his avatar to a picture of an adolescent boy half naked and posing on a bed.

2: BoomerSooner77, aviatorzz and myself are going to make fun of everything

3: NathanW and Wyopoke are going to re-iterate everything you say in the form of an MMPI question

4: HonuPineapple is going to pop in from time to time and radiate sunshine on everyone and play with the butterflies.

5: Other people like Rostafari, chichi, ATChopeful and K-Dog will pop in from time to time and actually say some smart and focused stuff and you may get a few good responses from them..

HonuPineapple is going to pop in from time to time and radiate sunshine on everyone and play with the butterflies.

ROFL

1: bippoptl is going to slash your tires and pour sugar in your gas tank for wasting his time and "genius" by making him read ANY thread or post he did not start, contribute to or get a response from... and then switch his avatar to a picture of an adolescent boy half naked and posing on a bed.

that was actually pretty funny...(see i can be nice).

I am not as mean as you think. Yes i get annoyed when the new people start the same thread over and over and over and over. Or when you start threads that make no sense. but i have also helped a lot of people....i posted that AT-SAT Math Prep that has helped many people successfully complete the math portion. i also posted the OKC En Route Map that we have to study while in Training. i have also relayed a lot of info that i get from my friend who recently finished OKC and is now back at ZNY. so to say that all i do is bash people is definately not true. i get annoyed at stupid threads, but most people who have been on here for a while do get upset.....even Boomersooner

maybe you should try posting something funny or "ridiculous"

it'll do good things for your soul.

Heh, that was pretty accurate, actually. I enjoyed that.

4: HonuPineapple is going to pop in from time to time and radiate sunshine on everyone and play with the butterflies.

Which is exactly why she's my favorite person here.

5: Other people like Rostafari, chichi, ATChopeful and K-Dog will pop in from time to time and actually say some smart and focused stuff and you may get a few good responses from them..

Focused? Whatever, I just make stuff up.

Or turn it into over-detailed guides that go on for several pages and are guaranteed to put you to sleep.

that was actually pretty funny...(see i can be nice).

I am not as mean as you think. Yes i get annoyed when the new people start the same thread over and over and over and over. Or when you start threads that make no sense. but i have also helped a lot of people....i posted that AT-SAT Math Prep that has helped many people successfully complete the math portion. i also posted the OKC En Route Map that we have to study while in Training. i have also relayed a lot of info that i get from my friend who recently finished OKC and is now back at ZNY. so to say that all i do is bash people is definately not true. i get annoyed at stupid threads, but most people who have been on here for a while do get upset.....even Boomersooner

It's OK! Here this will make you feel better:
sunshine-poster-big.jpg
butterfly_effect_ver2.jpg

:panic: I hate waiting!! I got my test score 34 hours ago and guess what...

I'M STILL WAITING!!!

You're not going to get much from this forum asking questions or stating what you think or speculating... a lot of it IS already in previous threads and all you have to do is use the ______ feature in the blue area at the top of te page. (you fill in the blank)

2: BoomerSooner77, aviatorzz and myself are going to make fun of everything

3: NathanW and Wyopoke are going to re-iterate everything you say in the form of an MMPI question

Okay, so I casually read this forum... And I have to say I find a lot of the posts annoying and dumb. But this is outright hilarious. I actually laughed out loud.

Thanks for making my day, Raydon!

yeah... sorry..

I'm either playing disc golf or posting stupid crud in this forum in my free time.. i really have nothing better to do at this point in time..

FAA fairy save me.

Back