AT-SAT Prep

Yeah, and find me some letter factory / scanning freeware! :nana2:

As far as I know, no one has letter factory practice except for the CD that comes with the green book and that's not perfect at all.

I posted a link up there (2nd post in this thread) that has a practice air traffic scenario and a practice radar scan. They're both very similar to the practice software on the CD.

Yeah... I can get the ATC sim to work, but not the scanning sim. I searched at four different bookstores today for the "green book," no luck, although I'm sure Borders could have it here six weeks after I test. :rolleyes:

Again, if anyone happens to forward the data on the "green book" CD, there's cookies in the deal for ya. I plan on buying it eventually, so it's not total copyright infringement.

Yeah... I can get the ATC sim to work, but not the scanning sim. I searched at four different bookstores today for the "green book," no luck, although I'm sure Borders could have it here six weeks after I test. :rolleyes:

Again, if anyone happens to forward the data on the "green book" CD, there's cookies in the deal for ya. I plan on buying it eventually, so it's not total copyright infringement.

Yes it is. The "green" ATC test prep book with software is available from many bookstores and on-line. The publisher has it at www.asa2fly.com - Put ATC-2 into the search box. :D

Back