AT-SAT Notification

Flaflaflofly

So, I've been applying to all the PUNNAT 1-6. Today I noticed this message on the ASAP page:
AT-SAT test list generated:
  • 08/26/2008 12:33:22 PM (Central Time): Thank you for submitting your application(s). At this time, you have not been selected to take the AT-SAT test. Please continue to check this area for AT-SAT status updates.
Do any of the other applicants have this? I am just wondering why it suddenly changed. I'm sure its nothing since I took the AT-SAT in March and not eligible to take it again until March. Just want to make sure I'm not alone....

Yeah, I don't know. I have applied to several too. I took my atsat back in July, but none of them since have given me that message. Maybe I am screwed up.:)

Someone in Aviation Careers probably clicked the wrong button and you got the denied for ATSAT message instead of getting categorized in the "already took the ATSAT" group.

I wouldn't sweat it too much. But then again, I am just guessing... :crazy:

I would tend to agree with Jeff, but it wouldn't hurt to give them a call. Better safe than sorry! :D

Nothing should change on ASAP if you're being considered for PUBNAT4... that looks like they're not even going to consider you... call them.

Yes, it still lists my score. Has anyone else who took the test last March seen this on their ASAP page?

I got the same message as you on the same day saying I'm not authorized for the ATSAT even though I did take it in March for the PUBNAT1. But when the referral lists came out on 9/08 I am still on that.

So, I've been applying to all the PUNNAT 1-6. Today I noticed this message on the ASAP page:

AT-SAT test list generated:
  • 08/26/2008 12:33:22 PM (Central Time): Thank you for submitting your application(s). At this time, you have not been selected to take the AT-SAT test. Please continue to check this area for AT-SAT status updates.
Do any of the other applicants have this? I am just wondering why it suddenly changed. I'm sure its nothing since I took the AT-SAT in March and not eligible to take it again until March. Just want to make sure I'm not alone....

I got the same thing too, I just figured that Since I already took my AT-SAT and have a score, I am not Authorised to take it with the current PUBNAT that they are compiling AT-SAT authorizations for.....

I got the same thing too, I just figured that Since I already took my AT-SAT and have a score, I am not Authorised to take it with the current PUBNAT that they are compiling AT-SAT authorizations for.....

I took my AT-SAT already for PUBNAT2... I also applied to PUBNATs 4,5,6. I don't have anything new under AT-SAT authorization for PUBNAT4... it still says I was authorized and then has my score... nothing changed.

I took my AT-SAT already for PUBNAT2... I also applied to PUBNATs 4,5,6. I don't have anything new under AT-SAT authorization for PUBNAT4... it still says I was authorized and then has my score... nothing changed.
It may be a 6 month thing? I took it last March for PUBNAT1

Back