**AT-SAT Math Prep** (DOWNLOAD)

bippoptl

ive been emailing people the AT-SAT Math Prep that i used before i took the test and it helped me get every math question right. im starting this thread because i figured out how to attatch the file to it so everyone can use it.

post a reply if it helps, or you have other questions....

Attachments

• ATC Math Prep.pdf
    758.7 KB · Views: 10,686
I sooooooooo wish I had seen this before I took my AT-SAT!!!! My advise to everyone out there, memorize the mph to mpm conversions! It will save you valuable time.

wow this looks really good. I will check it out this weekend. I was looking for material like this to polish up on the E6-B to practice for nonrader in OKC.

I sooooooooo wish I had seen this before I took my AT-SAT!!!! My advise to everyone out there, memorize the mph to mpm conversions! It will save you valuable time.

Also, if you don't know how to interpolate between these numbers, that really helps as well. Example:

60mph/kts = 1 mpm

120mph/kts = 2 mpm

then 90mph/kts = 1.5 mpm

Sounds simple, but some people do miss it (I did when I started PPL training) Some questions this helped me out alot.

I would be more worried about the analogies portion. I thought they were much harder.

this is definately true....the Analogies are SOOOOOO HARD!!!. i definately bombed them, and didnt even finish it..only did 42 out of 46....BUT, i still got a 96.3......So, dont be to worried about them. concentrate on the rest of the parts, and ace them, and you will still get a great score.

anyone know if the math portion of the AT-SAT deals with both KPH & MPH or just one or the other? thanks.

Don't worry about the analogy portion...it doesn't have a large enough weight on test to stress about.

Alright cool! Thanks!

I seem to have the math down pretty pat. Just doing it to become second nature is a different thing. Haha:rawk:

Alright cool! Thanks!

I seem to have the math down pretty pat. Just doing it to become second nature is a different thing. Haha:rawk:

The math portion is going to be some of the easiest points you can get on the test. *Take your time because you have plenty of it to complete all the questions.* The elimination portion (where you type aircraft call signals in) will also be an easy portion to score points on. *Just don't get burned out during the practice because it is rather long.* Just follow the directions and you shouldn't have a problem with the test. The directions tell you everything you need to do during the test.

Don't worry about the analogies though...

For the ATC simulation part... My advice would be to A) Move all aircraft leaving the screen to lvl 3 as soon as possible so you don't have any errors. Only have aircrafts leaving on lvl 3. B) Move aircrafts close to landing to lvl 1 and only have those aircrafts on lvl 1. C) Have aircrafts landing at the other strip to lvl 2 and only those on that lvl so you don't have an errors.

Keep everything organized by different levels and have different flight routes for aircrafts landing/leaving.

The math portion is going to be some of the easiest points you can get on the test. *Take your time because you have plenty of it to complete all the questions.* The elimination portion (where you type aircraft call signals in) will also be an easy portion to score points on. *Just don't get burned out during the practice because it is rather long.* Just follow the directions and you shouldn't have a problem with the test. The directions tell you everything you need to do during the test.

Don't worry about the analogies though...

For the ATC simulation part... My advice would be to A) Move all aircraft leaving the screen to lvl 3 as soon as possible so you don't have any errors. Only have aircrafts leaving on lvl 3. B) Move aircrafts close to landing to lvl 1 and only have those aircrafts on lvl 1. C) Have aircrafts landing at the other strip to lvl 2 and only those on that lvl so you don't have an errors.

Keep everything organized by different levels and have different flight routes for aircrafts landing/leaving.

the planes leaving the exits should be at level 4 not 3.....if i remember correct

the planes leaving the exits should be at level 4 not 3.....if i remember correct

Yeah, that sounds right the more I think about it. I couldn't remember because it has been awhile since I took the test. He just needs to keep flights that are doing different things at different levels.

Back