AT-SA exam

oh gawd I had issues with my medical too, got the proper paperwork to have it cleared up and they lost that 3 times. That said, most of my classmates had been waiting just as long as me anyway.

LOL all these posts are really not making me look forward to what awaits if I make it to the next step of a TOL to OKC. I can only imagine what it is like when you get there...

I believe it's an all new test this time around but regardless it's an aptitude test not a knowledge test so there's not really a way to study for it.
From No Time for Sergeants

How'd you think you did, Will?

Well, them printed tests they give us... ...they was exactly like the ones that you borrowed...

Only what?

Only you spent so much time drumming the answers into me... ...we ought to have spent a little more on the questions they joint up with.

Do everything you can to get a hold of medical. Call/email every day if you have to. Call your hr rep to complain if they're not getting back to you. I also got held up due to medical cause of my ekg but they never said anything to me. I only found out about it cause my hr rep called me to ask when i was going to resolve my medical issue and I was like what are you talking about? My hr rep wound up sending them a nasty email and they finally emailed me after that.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll give them a shout this week and see if I can chase anything down for once.

Got the invite today to take the AT-SAT again, test scheduled for 10/23. The test is difficult enough that even knowing I was first one done(didn't rush just happened that way) last time AND passed, I didn't get in. I'm nervous as hell to face that thing again. Good luck to any of you who are taking it next month, I hope we all find our way to OKC!

Checking in here, it's been awhile. Finally got my medical clearance and the FOL. Heading for Basics + Enroute starting October 26th.

Checking in here, it's been awhile. Finally got my medical clearance and the FOL. Heading for Basics + Enroute starting October 26th.
Congrats! Did you take it October 2017? My roommate took the AT-SAT in October 2016 and they're only sending him out now, while people who tested with me last October went in December lol. Silly FAA..

I tested in 2016, I think in November...can't remember, feels like it's been decades, but I remember it was 2016. Got my TOL in February 2017. Had a security interview in February 2017. Finally got my medical clearance this month, got my FOL a day later.

I did hear of people from the 2017 bid already going while lots of people from the 2016 bid still waiting. Sounds like they're slowly clearing people though. My co-worker was in the 2016 bid too and he just got his FOL a week after me.

I tested in 2016, I think in November...can't remember, feels like it's been decades, but I remember it was 2016. Got my TOL in February 2017. Had a security interview in February 2017. Finally got my medical clearance this month, got my FOL a day later.

I did hear of people from the 2017 bid already going while lots of people from the 2016 bid still waiting. Sounds like they're slowly clearing people though. My co-worker was in the 2016 bid too and he just got his FOL a week after me.
Great. LOL. Sounds about right.

Seems like medical is where a lot of people get hung up, will having a first class airmen medical speed that up?

Keep us updated especially when you get your facility choices and we'll try to help out

Back