ASA pilots

Anderson has always been buddies with Phil. As long as Phil is at PCL, he'll get special consideration by Anderson. Count on it.

Yep.

While potentially true, I'm not too keen on betting my career on Phil's golf buddies.....

There is more to this than is at the surface. They went to Harvard Business School together. When both where at NWA, they where there the same time Brian Bedford was there.

Both HATE Mr. Bedford. Going to be interesting to see who is standing at the end of the bloodbath.

Both HATE Mr. Bedford. Going to be interesting to see who is standing at the end of the bloodbath.

How do you know this. Did they make a press release stating that they HATE Mr. Bedford? I guess the Airline management world is like a bunch of HS girls. :cwm27:

How do you know this. Did they make a press release stating that they HATE Mr. Bedford? I guess the Airline management world is like a bunch of HS girls. :cwm27:

Was thinking the same thing...like how could pilots know this...who really cares though. We have our own guesses of what will come out of this NWA/Delta deal, considering Delta is still taking brand spanking new 175's as we speak.

The NWA MEC has a representative on the Northwest Board of Directors. They have for many years. Any discussions that have taken place about Bedford have been heard by these representatives over the years. The NWA Board's opinions of Bedford are widely known. His actions at Mesaba were not very popular at NWA.

Nah - they're just making it up. . .you know how pilots do. . make up stuff about another companies management and all.

:sarcasm:

But that's what I love about PTC! The city makes sure to keep people in line. I don't know about you, but I don't like having a lazy neighbor that doesn't cut his grass and makes my neighborhood look like crap. If you're going to own a house, then take care of it.

Well feel free to come over and cut my grass for me :p

Back