ASA pilots

Re:

Rog - yeah - PTC is notoriously horrible when it comes to their local ordinances.

Then again, if you're into being legislated to death by your local government - PTC is your dream. ;)

Re: Spread the wealth

I think sometimes I feel like Seggy.

All those Colgan threads got to him, and all the ASA threads are getting to me.

Excuse my english, but dude,

WHAT THE #### ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????

How in the world do you know how I feel? Explain to me how the threads 'got' to me?!?!

First, I'm no shrink.

Second, while I've searched, I can not find the specific post of you indicating some frustration over certain Colgan threads and how you'd wish your fellow Colganites would tone it down a bit.

Third, I'm not going to spend any more time trying to find it.

Fourth, I don't really have anything to explain to you.

:yeahthat:

If you do decided to move your family, if I might make a suggestion. Shop around long and hard before committing to any one specific suburb or area. The west and southwest suburbs are not too bad, reasonably priced and traffic isn't that bad as well.

If you do decided to move your family, if I might make a suggestion. Shop around long and hard before committing to any one specific suburb or area. The west and southwest suburbs are not too bad, reasonably priced and traffic isn't that bad as well.

I appreciate the advice. I have looked southwest but not west yet. Southwest is a little expensive, at least in Peachtree City. Newnan is priced well and seems nice too. I also checked to the north. Mainly Smyrna which is a little far. I haven't looked west yet though. I'll check out there.

Yeah, I don't have much experience in the north or north west. I know the north east is extremely over priced, and GA 400 is an absolute nightmare.

The west can have some good areas Douglasville, Villa Rica, but I don't have much other information than that - not too sure how the market is over there. Certainly don't want to go too far west though, I-20 can be a nightmare in the morning, especially during the summer time with Six Flags strategically located to ruin anyone's commute.

I appreciate the advice. I have looked southwest but not west yet. Southwest is a little expensive, at least in Peachtree City. Newnan is priced well and seems nice too. I also checked to the north. Mainly Smyrna which is a little far. I haven't looked west yet though. I'll check out there.

The Smryna area is not any further than Peachtree. There are a couple of options to get to the airport to avoid traffic. Most of the time you're going against rush hour traffic. A lot of pilots and fa's live in the area. Trust me. The nightlife is considerably better than down south.

Nightlife - of the north and downtown varients, are great for the majority of single individuals.

Now, nightlife holds a totally different definition for those of us who are married and establishing or have a family. ;)

It's no secret that the south side of the Atlanta metro area is not the most "single" friendly place. But there are more than enough watering holes, shopping, entertainment to keep most people happy. Now, you want half-dressed college girls, of course, downtown is where it is.

Spend a few evenings around L5P, and the Highlands. The GSU girlies tend to bop around there looking for a rich sugar daddy.

I wouldn't throw Pinnacle in there.

I would. Anderson has always been buddies with Phildo. As long as Phildo is at PCL, he'll get special consideration by Anderson. Count on it.

Or if you live on PTC a city ordinance takes care of that...friggin stupid.

But that's what I love about PTC! The city makes sure to keep people in line. I don't know about you, but I don't like having a lazy neighbor that doesn't cut his grass and makes my neighborhood look like crap. If you're going to own a house, then take care of it.

Or what's worse is when your neighborhood is going down the tubes and looks like a bomb has hit it as you see houses for sale, empty, and yards going unmaintained.

We watched one of our neighbors about three weeks ago being evicted from their domicile. They were renters it seems, and well. . .for whatever reason, they finally had to pack up their stuff and leave. Less than a week later, new residents. If I only knew the neighborhood was full of renters that didn't give a #### about their homes we would have never moved into this damn place.

:banghead:

Nightlife - of the north and downtown varients, are great for the majority of single individuals.

Now, nightlife holds a totally different definition for those of us who are married and establishing or have a family. ;)

It's no secret that the south side of the Atlanta metro area is not the most "single" friendly place. But there are more than enough watering holes, shopping, entertainment to keep most people happy. Now, you want half-dressed college girls, of course, downtown is where it is.

Im married and I still greatly appreciate this type of atmosphere :)

My ideal place:

Within short call distance to ATL, across the street form a nice motocross park. Not likely but it would sure make reserve much better.

I would. Anderson has always been buddies with Phildo. As long as Phildo is at PCL, he'll get special consideration by Anderson. Count on it.

While potentially true, I'm not too keen on betting my career on Phil's golf buddies.....

Man you guys are talking about ATL nightlife without me? WTH?:D

The Smryna area is not any further than Peachtree. There are a couple of options to get to the airport to avoid traffic. Most of the time you're going against rush hour traffic. A lot of pilots and fa's live in the area. Trust me. The nightlife is considerably better than down south.

That right there is the truth. You'll never catch me down in the Peachtree area. In fact everything South of the airport is boredom land, except for maybe Riverdale, but thats too Ghetto anyway

Downtown? Atlanta?

You must mean half-dressed hookers.

Elaborate, half-dressed male hookers. Them things look like aliens.

Overall nightlife in ATL is one of the best in the nation. In fact ATL is the #1 city in the nation for singles according to Forbes Magazine. The best of that nightlife is in the Downtown area. The north is good as well. The southside will put you to sleep.

Its Halloween weekend, its gunna be an interesting one in da city.

Back