ASA intern letter

Visceral

I'm very happy Flight Safety is doing what they can to help get people's careers moving. I recently got a letter concerning intern positions at ASA for people in the "hiring pool" of CFIs and current CFIs at Flight Safety. I think this would be great experience to lead in to potential future work at ASA. Any "poolies" making plans to do this, or is building hours your priority?

I'm thinking about both the Flightsafety Int. and the ASA interships. I've heard nothing but good things about internships in general. Now I'm torn between my two options. Both will be very valuable with networking as well as looking good on a resume. Plus all the stuff I'll learn about advanced systems glass, fms etc...dicisions??

Tony

[ QUOTE ]
I'm very happy Flight Safety is doing what they can to help get people's careers moving.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely agree...hats off to the folks down there- they recognize that things are pretty slow right now and they're trying to do something about it. I'd be 1st in line for an internship with ASA if I didnt have a good gig going right now. I'm certainly going to keep it in mind if it comes time to move on and the wait list hasnt moved to my #, which is a possibility I guess.

[ QUOTE ]
I'd be 1st in line for an internship with ASA if I didnt have a good gig going right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the same boat I'm in right now. Its been so long, that I've actually got other things going on that are working well for me.

Back