Are there flight schools hiring ANWHERE?

EnnTea

I'm not overly picky on where I go, and I could be on the road tomorrow if I got an opportunity. I got hired by an airline back in May, promised a training class in June, and stupidly quit my CFI job to move back home. My training date keeps getting pushed back and last I heard wouldn't be starting until SPRING.

I just want to fly again :(

jhugz

#lighttwin Mafia
Let me know if you find one...I am shooting resumes out all over the lower 48.

cfii2007

Sierra Academy located near Atwater...think they advertised for 15 CFI's.....

Rent is free for 12 months...I think....

EnnTea

Let me know if you find one...I am shooting resumes out all over the lower 48.

You and me both.

Sierra Academy was the school I worked at before leaving for the airline. George said it'd be tough to hire me back since I left before my 10 months was up (which is weird because the only reason I left was because they terminated the 10 month contract that I originally signed, and the new contract has no set length. But I do understand where he is coming from.)

and I have around 700 hours, 350 of that dual given.

SFCC/UND

Might have to wait until the spring time when things start picking up again, by then I think it might be too late for ya.

jhugz

#lighttwin Mafia
Sierra is not hiring anymore talked to the guy a couple days ago...I have a will fly for food account and a climb to 350 and no luck so far on either.

EnnTea

And I just realized that I actually managed to spell anywhere wrong in the topic title. I'd pay good money to be able to change that.

SFCC/UND

I would of never noticed that. It's amazing how the brain interpret what you meant to say.

flhrci

You and me both.

Sierra Academy was the school I worked at before leaving for the airline. George said it'd be tough to hire me back since I left before my 10 months was up (which is weird because the only reason I left was because they terminated the 10 month contract that I originally signed, and the new contract has no set length. But I do understand where he is coming from.)

I have seen their ads many times and have wondered how you get any flying done in the winter? Does Atwater not suffer from the valley fog in January and February? I was stationed in Lemoore, CA for 3 years in the 90's and that fog shut our flying down pretty well for several months. Maybe the fog is not a problem in Atwater.

Just wondering.

David

LOGS

You and me both.

Who's this?? Don't trust George, he's always full of ####. If they need people they'll hire you back unless you were fired. They will always need people, just give it time and if your in the area I bet it wouldn't hurt too. I was in ELP a couple months ago and did some freelancing with my cargo gig and they were hurting bad for CFI's. Was charging 30-40/hr and they were always trying to push more students on me.

=Jason-