Applicability of Russian Aviation Degree

Boris, I always thought you were Russian. I am actually quite disappointed!

Pure Communism is as dangerous as Pure Capitalism. Cooperate greed is real and Capitalism doesn't address this.

Tragically, I'm of almost exclusively Brit stock...sorry to be disappointing. Scots, English, Irish, etc. (I think, although of course it all gets a bit complicated what with us all killing each other every few minutes). And they've all been over here since God was a child or at least since they got kicked out of some crappy little island on the edge of the world for their insane belief systems. It seems as though my Mom's mom's mom was from the Caucuses somewhere, though, so I guess I still have a tiny little dog in this fight. In any case, I quite agree with you about the dangers of corporatism...but I'd make a strong argument (or at least I'd view it as Stronk) that corporatism is one of many things our system of Government was intended to avoid. One rather imagines that Thomas Jefferson would have some rather sharp words INDEED for Goldman-Sachs. Tree of Liberty, blood, etc etc. You get the idea.

Tragically, I'm of almost exclusively Brit stock...sorry to be disappointing. Scots, English, Irish, etc. (I think, although of course it all gets a bit complicated what with us all killing each other every few minutes). And they've all been over here since God was a child or at least since they got kicked out of some crappy little island on the edge of the world for their insane belief systems. It seems as though my Mom's mom's mom was from the Caucuses somewhere, though, so I guess I still have a tiny little dog in this fight. In any case, I quite agree with you about the dangers of corporatism...but I'd make a strong argument (or at least I'd view it as Stronk) that corporatism is one of many things our system of Government was intended to avoid. One rather imagines that Thomas Jefferson would have some rather sharp words INDEED for Goldman-Sachs. Tree of Liberty, blood, etc etc. You get the idea.

Given your home state you're Ulster Scots if I were to wager. I'f I'm correct, calling yourself part Irish is like calling Derg Hispanic because of his home address ie not insulting, but factually incorrect. No disrespect mind you. Complexities and all.

Tupolev_Tu-95_Marina.jpg

Can he explain the contra-rotating propeller?

Back