AOPA/ASF/JEPP Renewal...

sorrygottarunway

First of all, recommended! Especially if you are running on a tight time-budget and low performance computer. The lessons are well organized, and integrate some good stories.

I've been doing some lessons for the past hour, and staring at my computer has made me go a little funky... I post this excerpt, TELL me if it doesn't make YOU laugh!

From the sport pilot section:

"Mike often visits a little grass airport 15 minutes out of town, in Class E airspace. That’s all he wants to do: just take off and fly around on a Saturday afternoon in a Cub with the door open, smelling the lilacs and honeysuckle at 2,000 feet. He wonders why he needs to learn rules that only apply to the busiest airports or above 18,000 feet, where he never intends to fly."

Next time I walk into an FBO, I'm going to ask for a low-level flight lesson to go smell honeysuckle!

From the sport pilot section:

"Mike often visits a little grass airport 15 minutes out of town, in Class E airspace. That’s all he wants to do: just take off and fly around on a Saturday afternoon in a Cub with the door open, smelling the lilacs and honeysuckle at 2,000 feet. He wonders why he needs to learn rules that only apply to the busiest airports or above 18,000 feet, where he never intends to fly."

Next time I walk into an FBO, I'm going to ask for a low-level flight lesson to go smell honeysuckle!
I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

Back