For Sale AnywhereMap ATC + XM WxWorx Receiver

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
This will be attractive to the private pilot on a budget.

I have an AnywhereMap ATC GPS and a WxWorx XM receiver available for the low, low price of:

$300, plus shipping. Paid almost $1600 for the whole kit new. My, how time/technology changes.

This unit is in perfectly good shape. I updated the software load a year ago, and it could probably stand to be updated again, but it's only a hundred bucks or so to get on their s/w subscription.

I used it happily for VFR flight until I stopped flying for a couple years.

I know this thing is old technology compared to the iPads and stuff people are using, but that's why it is priced so low.

By the way, the XM receiver can be retrofitted so that it works with Foreflight via WiFi. Considering the cost of these units, even with the retrofit kit it's way cheaper.

It's not the latest and greatest kit, but considering the cost of a tablet and software and subscriptions, it's not a bad deal at all. The whole kit includes:

AnywhereMap ATC
WX Worx XM receiver
Yoke Mount
Power Supply and Charger for both
XM antenna
Original Boxes
Carrying Case

Let me know if you're interested.

Yeah, the ATC was pretty cool because then it became a car GPS like the 496 did. I really liked it.

I'm really surprised no one has been interested in this. I figured a pilot on a budget might want it, but I guess not. o_O

Back