Anything in Seattle/Tacoma/Puget Sound Area??

MOONWOLF

CFI/CFII/MEI

875TT/550 Dual Given

I'm actually from this area, I know of places but just wondering if any are hiring for an instructor position or anything really
Thanks

I know there were at least 2 flight schools in Renton that were looking for CFIs about a month ago. Might be worth checking out.

I am in Seattle as well.. What are the places in Renton looking for CFIs? I live in Bellevue and wouldn't mind renton.. I also heard Galvin is getting out of flight instruction business, is it the case?

I am in Seattle as well.. What are the places in Renton looking for CFIs? I live in Bellevue and wouldn't mind renton.. I also heard Galvin is getting out of flight instruction business, is it the case?

Must be because it was a rip off

I can't remember the names of the flight schools, the best way to find a CFI gig is to take a few copies of your resume and visit all the flight schools in your area. Check out the operation and talk to current CFIs.

And yes, Galvin is freakin' $$$

Back