Anyone stayed at or visited Walnut Gardens?

Acey97

I'm looking to go dirt cheap (within reason). Any major complaints? I'm not picky. I can deal with old furniture or whatever just no brown water coming out of the faucet or ceilings collapsing on my head at night in bed.

Justin538

It's actually not that bad!

You get everything you need, and the girls in the office have been as helpful as can be!

Acey97

It's actually not that bad!

You get everything you need, and the girls in the office have been as helpful as can be!

Do you have an efficiency? I hear they only have 2 washers and dryers in the laundromat. Not a big deal, but didn't know if you ran into any problems gaining access to the equipment. How is the neighborhood?

Justin538

I have a one bedroom. It has all that good stuff in it, which is good, because I'm terrible at keeping up with my laundry. I will eventually be living out of the dryer. :crazy:

Acey97

Thanks again. Any opinion on the neighborhood? Is it safe or loud or anything else to be concerned about?

Sunburn

I booked a large studio (efficiency) room at Walnut Gardens for 6NOV08-12FEB09 (subject to change), and I was wondering how it stacks up to the other FAA housing and are the efficiency rooms similar to large hotel 6 rooms or are they similar to a studio apartment in like Oceanside, Ca?

greggyd82

walnut gardens is great. This is the third place I have lived and its the best. I have the large effeciency and its perfect for one person. Yes there are only two washers and two dryers but they have always been available since the one and two bedrooms have washer/dryer in the unit. I especially love the gated entrance, covered parking and personal mailboxes. Citadel suites is not that great, I prefer walnut. hope this helps.