anyone know where I can find out what level my facility is?

Re: anyone know where I can find out what level my facility

Denver Center. it's either 11 or 12

zdv = denver artcc = level 10 with 21% locality pay

so your checked out CPC pay is 65500*1.21=79,255 (not too shabby)

wow, i had no idea it was that low. :) (the facility level)

hsugh.gif

If I can handle a level 10 center, and still find it challenging, then I'll be glad to stay in Denver. If I can't, maybe this isn't the job for me. If I find myself wanting more of a challenge, there's higher level centers. And Denver tower is a level 11.

Can't wait to finish training in OKC!

I would like to know if there is a listing for facilities and facility levels as well. It may help me decide what to put in my geographic preference letter...if I get one.

Sorry this is sooooo long... but I couldn't remember where I got it so I had to copy and paste it in.

EDITED: Okay, that didn't work! I have an excel file with the facility levels and locality rates.

Sorry this is sooooo long... but I couldn't remember where I got it so I had to copy and paste it in.

EDITED: Okay, that didn't work! I have an excel file with the facility levels and locality rates.
Attach it.

or know what ZDV is? My TOL does not specify :confused:

In reading your post, I am REALLY hoping that you DID know the meaning of ZDV and that it is an ARTCC (hopefully you know what that stands for) and that you just wanted to know the facility level. But at the same time, in receiving your TOL, you could have done some research on facility levels as this has been posted NUMEROUS times.

In reading your post, I am REALLY hoping that you DID know the meaning of ZDV and that it is an ARTCC (hopefully you know what that stands for) and that you just wanted to know the facility level. But at the same time, in receiving your TOL, you could have done some research on facility levels as this has been posted NUMEROUS times.

Maybe he just wanted to add another post to his post count...give'em a break

Back