anyone know where I can find out what level my facility is?

Re: anyone know where I can find out what level my facility

In reading your post, I am REALLY hoping that you DID know the meaning of ZDV and that it is an ARTCC (hopefully you know what that stands for) and that you just wanted to know the facility level. But at the same time, in receiving your TOL, you could have done some research on facility levels as this has been posted NUMEROUS times.

no, I had no idea what ZDV is :rolleyes:

In reading your post, I am REALLY hoping that you DID know the meaning of ZDV and that it is an ARTCC (hopefully you know what that stands for) and that you just wanted to know the facility level. But at the same time, in receiving your TOL, you could have done some research on facility levels as this has been posted NUMEROUS times.

Yeah, why you bustin' his balls?:crazy:

Alright guys, quit messing with him! Let's level with him. ZDV is actually not a facility that handles any traffic. Folks sent there spend there days doing the following duties:

• Audit payroll.
  • Process travel vouchers.
  • Type and distribute memorandum.
  • Prepare training manuals.
  • Prepare reports for Congress.
  • Direct and track all greivances.
Hope you enjoy it! :laff:

Alright guys, quit messing with him! Let's level with him. ZDV is actually not a facility that handles any traffic. Folks sent there spend there days doing the following duties:

• Audit payroll.
  • Process travel vouchers.
  • Type and distribute memorandum.
  • Prepare training manuals.
  • Prepare reports for Congress.
  • Direct and track all greivances.
Hope you enjoy it! :laff:

yes, but at what "level" do they do these tasks?:laff:

I sure hope the washout rate in training is at least 1 in 4, judging from this forum. ;)

Back