Anyone know of anybody who needs warm body pilot?

Sotelo

I live in Colorado, I am a low time pilot looking to build some time. Was wondering if anyone knew of any person or company that needs a warm body pilot.

Thanks

Seatheater.
Keeps the sheepskin from drying out.

Yeah, I get it.
What I'm thinking is he's trying to get someone to let him sit in a seat thats supposed to be occupied by a required crewmember and do it for FREE so he can put some numbers in his logbook.

Yeah, I get it.
What I'm thinking is he's trying to get someone to let him sit in a seat thats supposed to be occupied by a required crewmember and do it for FREE so he can put some numbers in his logbook.

Noooo! He would never do that, nowadays people get a bitter slapping if they ride right seat as a non required crew member and do it for free...:rolleyes:

Noooo! He would never do that, nowadays people get a bitter slapping if they ride right seat as a non required crew member and do it for free...:rolleyes:

If they're working, they should get paid. That's how it works guys and girls:

Work = Pay

If they're just a passenger, that's a different story.

...as they should.

-mini

You know Mr. Mini, you are one of the select few who actually slap people in a good way. Wrx is just about as right. But I had to put some acetone in the fire... :D

I knew you would react. Not a word I can say goes unpunished...:yup:

You been talkin' to my wifey? :D

Last time I talked to her she told me about some problems with her jarmuscles... something about 'biting the pillow very hard so you could not hear her laughing while you had one of your power and control issue and slapping exercises?'

Know anything 'bout that?

:D

Last time I talked to her she told me about some problems with her jarmuscles... something about 'biting the pillow very hard so you could not hear her laughing while you had one of your power and control issue and slapping exercises?'

Know anything 'bout that?

:D
She must have been talking about one of her boyfriends...

-mini

Back