Anyone here know about the credit check???

I assume they run it before because it would be a little hectic for them to be running credit reports for every person the day of. It would make more sense for them to run it prior and have everything set up when the candidates arrive.

As far as the "tsa clearance" I suspect your friend gave you some bad information. TSA employees have a modified SSBI done but it is not done at the same scope required by other agencies, so it may not be enough. I can't say with 100% certainty but I would bet that a SIDA clearance isn’t enough (I have one as well, and I'm not counting on anything). The FAA isn't going to take anyone else’s word - unless of course there is a recent favorably adjudicated SSBI on file with OPM.

Actually I was thinking, was your friend Terminal? Since the background check isn't as involved as En Route the TSA BI might have been enough... but with En Route you need to have a full SSBI done and be eligible for a TS clearance and that's the one I was thinking TSA wouldn't be enough to cover...

For those of us who don't watch Oprah, I have no clue who this lady is.

You don't know who Suze Orman is?! For shame! No wonder you're in the mess your in. :sarcasm:

I think she periodically appears on Oprah when she has guests on who are in financial ruin.

About Suze form Wikipedia...

She is the host of The Suze Orman Show on CNBC. She has written six consecutive New York Times Best Sellers, and has written, co-produced, and hosted six PBS specials based on her New York Times bestselling books, and is the single most successful fund raiser in the history of public television... In 2004 and 2006 Orman won two daytime Emmy Awards in the category of Outstanding Service Show Host for her PBS Specials. Over her television career she has won more Gracie awards (5) than anyone in the 33 year history of these awards. In 2008, she was selected by TIME Magazine as one of the most influential people in the world.

You don't know who Suze Orman is?! For shame! No wonder you're in the mess your in. :sarcasm:

I think she periodically appears on Oprah when she has guests on who are in financial ruin.

About Suze form Wikipedia...

She is the host of The Suze Orman Show on CNBC. She has written six consecutive New York Times Best Sellers, and has written, co-produced, and hosted six PBS specials based on her New York Times bestselling books, and is the single most successful fund raiser in the history of public television... In 2004 and 2006 Orman won two daytime Emmy Awards in the category of Outstanding Service Show Host for her PBS Specials. Over her television career she has won more Gracie awards (5) than anyone in the 33 year history of these awards. In 2008, she was selected by TIME Magazine as one of the most influential people in the world.

Oh, so she doesn't play college football, then no wonder i have no idea who she is:sarcasm:.:crazy::drool:

Back