Anyone get a call today about academy date?

navyac

Got a call today from CS asking me if I could accept an Oct 31st academy date. I had to turn it down hoping to get one in mid december or early january. Just wanted to see if anyone else got a call

Got a call today from CS asking me if I could accept an Oct 31st academy date. I had to turn it down hoping to get one in mid december or early january. Just wanted to see if anyone else got a call

im assuming your PUBNAT1?

when did you get your initial call/email about an interview? It wasnt like 2 weeks ago was it?

haha, hell no man. I interviewed in Savvannah GA in early June and received my TOL about 2 weeks after that. I guess if I would have taken that class date then my FOL would be getting to me soon. So I guess if I track my entire application process:
Applied on ASAP May
Interviewed Early June
TOL June 15th
FOL October

And, mind you, i am a VRA applicant with 2 CTO's and a Secret Clearance issued by OPM in 2003 that normally is effective for 10 years.
My advice to anyone looking to get hired fast, go to PEPC and put everything minor criminal offense you EVER had. If someone tells you that was expunged, dismissed, nol processed whatever, put it down!!! They will find it and thats what delays you. They are not gonna hold up your security clearance for tresspassing, or urinating in public or little petty things like that. Just admit to it and get it over with. The process will go so much smoother and faster.

Hey, let us know how long it takes you to get another class date....I think some here are a little paranoid about turning down an offer...only to return to the void yet again.....

Back