Anyone else booked for the LA PEPC?

moulds80

I got my confirmation e-mail today. I was not too surprised, as I did not get my PEPC invite e-mail until late Friday when many people had already gotten theirs and responded, but its a bit dissapointing to miss out on Kansas City. Any other enroute applicants booked for LA?

I haven't gotten a reply yet but I just asked for LA since I heard that KC was full.

Here's to hoping.

I picked the LA PEPC, Thursday January 29. I have some friends out in CA that I'd like to visit, so I'm making it a mini vacation.

yeah i am booked for the 30th as well...def making a little vacation out of it, have family out there as well :)

I'll also be there for the 29th. However, did anyone else's email say that the 29th was a Monday?

Mine did..

Based on your response, we have reserved a place for you to attend the ATCS Pre-Employment Processing Center (PEPC) in Los Angeles, CA on Monday Jan. 29th. The PEPC will include your interview and, if you are tentatively selected, you will receive a Tentative Offer Letter providing specific information on your facility assignment, salary, etc. In addition, a security screening, medical evaluation, psychological evaluation, and drug testing will be completed.

I missed out on KC as I got my email on Tuesday so I'm headed to LA on the 30th... I have some friends out there so I'll make the most of it.

On a side, will they assign class dates based on when you finish the PEPC- example November dates given priority to January... are is it based on what center/facility you are hired by?

Nevermind..

They emailed back, here's the response I got..

FOR TERMINAL:

Sorry about that, it's on Monday (since you are for terminal) Jan. 26th.

Connie Smith
NAS Workforce Management, AJA-550 (Oklahoma City)
Air Traffic Organization

I missed out on KC as I got my email on Tuesday so I'm headed to LA on the 30th... I have some friends out there so I'll make the most of it.

On a side, will they assign class dates based on when you finish the PEPC- example November dates given priority to January... are is it based on what center/facility you are hired by?

caroline chambers told me that it depends on a few things when it comes to a class date. like if the facility wants to send all their trainees at the same time then everyone has to wait for everyone to finish their process.

this is why you suck because me and the other people goin to ZNY are goin to the KC pepc, and if they make me wait for you i might be annoyed..haha.. your killing me Man!

lol I wish my last name was actually MANDERSON cause I'd have gotten my email on Friday and wouldn't be worrying about this right now... but if I have the ability to screw you BIPPOPTL over, I WILL GLADLY DO IT!!!

-somehow this is Stenton's fault.

lol I wish my last name was actually MANDERSON cause I'd have gotten my email on Friday and wouldn't be worrying about this right now... but if I have the ability to screw you BIPPOPTL over, I WILL GLADLY DO IT!!!

-somehow this is Stenton's fault.

its always stentons fault. that fat lard. is he gettin a job at arinc? talk to Tony because brian called and he told him to resend his resume. so tell him to schedule him for the typing test. and keep callin caroline everyday to see if anyone has to cancel their KC date so you can come. you should just go the NON pepc route, it will probably be the same amount of time...the LA PEPC is over 2 months after the KC one!

Just checked my email.

Thank you for your response. We are confirming that you will be attending the ATCS PEPC at the Kansas City Regional Officelocatedat901 Locust Street, Kansas City, MO 64106on Fri, 11/21/08. Your processing will take approximately 7 hours from your appointed start time.

*sigh*

29 and a half years old. Must. Accept. En route. :banghead:

if you are going to the LA pepc i suggest staying at the embassy suites i believe it was north lax embassy suites. they had an open bar from like 4-6 everyday. all you had to do was flash your room key and your ID showing you were a guest and of age. room was about 150 a night but there is a couch that pulls out to a bed so if you can find somebody to split the room youll save a bunch. good luck guys

Did you guys for the LA pepc already get the email with the OF-306 form? I didn't but I want to make sure I am not behind.

Back