Anyone else booked for the LA PEPC?

I will be there on the 26 in la. I finally got a hold of someone and got an email for CRQ tower. (carlsbad, CA)

I Signed up for 26th of January, i havent gotten the second email with all the forms to fill out though..Have you guys gotten them?

I am in the LA PEPC and did not get the second e-mail either, I supose they will go out early next week. Maybe it will be an advantage to go second, it's too bad we have to wait an extra two months though. When do you think we might be slated for OKC if we get through? Probably not until April or May.

I am in the LA PEPC and did not get the second e-mail either, I supose they will go out early next week. Maybe it will be an advantage to go second, it's too bad we have to wait an extra two months though. When do you think we might be slated for OKC if we get through? Probably not until April or May.

My PEPC was August and I am expecting April / May.

Gross. Hopefully that will not be our experience...no offense.

Looks like you're enroute too. Get ready!

You should contact your HR rep and ask how many people going to ZLA have a TOL and are awaiting a class date. For ZFW it's over 20.

No more than 6 per class going to same facility... that's 3 facilities per class, and there's what 12 enroute facilities, or is it 15... so let's say 12x6... 72... 18 per class so 6 per facility every 5th class? So let's assume an enroute class every week, so I am about 24th in line, looking at 20 weeks.

ETA: HOLY SHIZNAT! Just looked at my spreadsheet that are 20 major en route and some other minor ones (alaska, guam, hawaii, etc...)

ETA: JT ATC!! Can you let us know for en route is the breakdown for you class 6 people each for 3 facilities or is it broken down somehow else?

I am sure you were working on an estimated timeline there...but I think you lost me, LOL.:)

But if I follow...even at 20 weeks that is only five months after January which would put us in OKC around the end of June. August to May is 9 months...5 is a little better, though not much.

Someone heard a rumor that ZNY people going to the PEPC in KC/LA will be scheduled for March..... Not sure if it is true. As well it always isn't by amount of people waiting but by facility need in some cases....

has anyone scheduled for the LA PEPC gotten the email for e-quip?? i was reading the other posts, and most of the people that got it are for November, so was just wondering, about the LA confirmed?

has anyone scheduled for the LA PEPC gotten the email for e-quip?? i was reading the other posts, and most of the people that got it are for November, so was just wondering, about the LA confirmed?

None here either.. *sigh*

I am LA PEPC and did not get the e-quip e-mail yet either. I suspect it will come one day this week, the LA PEPC invite e-mail said additional information would come within a week or so.

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes even later. We still have three months, the KC guys only have one month. With that timeline it could be December before we get it without worrying.

Who is scheduled for the 29th? I'm planning on flying in on the 28th and leaving the 30th. Is there anyone that may be interested in going halfsies (yes, I said halfsies) on a hotel room?

I was invited to the LA PEPC I'll be there the 30th which is a Friday. I am en route as well. I'm just so excited to be getting called back. I had no hope at first cause it was taking so long.

I got an email today with the forms to fill out to gain access to E-QIP. Did everyone else get it too?

Back