Anyone coming to Philly Facilities?

kdothammond

Hey all, I am going to PNE(Northeast Phila. Airport Tower), just wondering if anyone is coming there with me or going to PHL(Phila. International). Hope to see you all in OKC.

Hey all, I am going to PNE(Northeast Phila. Airport Tower), just wondering if anyone is coming there with me or going to PHL(Phila. International). Hope to see you all in OKC.

Haha I hope I get out of the area (nothing against it, I'm just bored). If I'm not in OKC or on a job by then, PM me and we can hit up Chickie and Petes for some crab fries!

I fly in and out of Philly Northeast sometimes (that's what everyone calls it). Maybe you can tell me where to land someday! It's a fun airport to fly to from NJ, because you fly straight up the Rancocas river, cross the Delaware, and there you are! Sweet, sweet VFR.

I hope you like working there, the folks always sound nice when I communicate with them. It's never been too busy when I've been there either. Seems like an ideal place to learn the ropes. The area around it looks nice too from the air, and in September there's a great Octoberfest nearby.

I'm gonna be in the area. I'll be heading to PHL (Phil. International) as soon I can get all my clearances and hopefully make it out to OKC sometime soon.

Are you all OTS? I'm from Philly, applied to FEB posting and every one since then, and am on a referral list for FEB, but haven't heard anything. I hope to get placed in Philly too. You guys have any advice?

Are you all OTS? I'm from Philly, applied to FEB posting and every one since then, and am on a referral list for FEB, but haven't heard anything. I hope to get placed in Philly too. You guys have any advice?
When I got my geo preference form I put down one state (PA) and the county I wanted to work in that state (PHL). I am not saying this is a good idea because if these facilities are not hiring you could be in for a long wait. It is really a toss up, you could put PA down and thats it, but you run the chance of getting placed in Pittsburgh or Eerie.

When I got my geo preference form I put down one state (PA) and the county I wanted to work in that state (PHL). I am not saying this is a good idea because if these facilities are not hiring you could be in for a long wait. It is really a toss up, you could put PA down and thats it, but you run the chance of getting placed in Pittsburgh or Eerie.
I did the exact same thing with my geo preference email. And repeated it with 2nd geo preference email I got like 2 weeks ago. So we'll see...think good thoughts!

I've got a buddy that works up at Philly Tower...let me know if you have specific questions and I can ask him for you.

i heard that philly was an up/down, as in not split....is this true? I thought that most up/downs were usually level 9's and lower

Back