Anybody coming early or staying late???

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to head out there on Thursday and come back on Sunday or Monday . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I love Vegas.

I've been looking for suites at nice hotels and they're damn expensive. Most hotels are pretty strict how many you let stay in the room.

I've been in the two bedroom suites (Marqee) at MGM and it was unbelievable. Great view and ginormous. But 3 nights in that is at least 2 large.

unless you could fit a bunch of people on the floor.. but your right, i think MGM in particular is pretty strict on how many can stay in a room. at least with Hawthorn, they didn't care much and you could get up to 6 keys since there's sofa sleeper and everything in there.

Hawthorn is so close to MGM, i'm surprised nobody's said they're staying there yet! their rates right now are $129/nt...other than that, Tuscany Suites is another suite type environment, but it's closer to TI and about 1/2 mile off strip.

If anybody get any calls or solicitations for time shares in Vegas, Do It! . . . You have to attend a two hour seminar (read High pressure sales pitch) but thats what were doing and 4 nights at the Hilton is costing us $450.00

Fill out those stupid cards to win a car or go on websites and try to get a weekend that way. Were doing the "Stupid Thing" as my wife and I like to call it to save big $$$$$.

I actually own a timeshare and they have a couple of places in Vegas, been considering staying there if I end up going.

I'll probably head on out on Thursday and get in late. Then I'll stay until Sunday, so I'll have three nights in Vegas baby!

We might head out on thursday as well... 3 nights of "lights" sounds like fun!!

Dang....MadMike with the hook-up
rawk.gif
It looks like a great place indeed. ANy help with the rates will be great!

I think it depends on what day Ed wants to drive - how about leaving Socal at about 11:00 the day of the meeting like we did last time?

Back