Any tips for JetBlue DX interview? Places to live?

Interview is fairly basic dispatch knowledge. Know your weather charts, C055, approach plates. They might throw in a few scenario questions.

Most live in the suburbs but if you prefer to live near the SOC look into Sunnyside/Woodside or Forest Hills. All nice areas and I’m looking right now and see 1-2 bedroom apartments for under 2.5k.

PM me if you have any more questions and good luck!

@Mesa777 Best of luck on the interview. As gopher said, that's about the price for a 1-2 bedroom in Queens. Sunnyside/Woodside is very close and the 7 train has been pretty reliable. Astoria is another neighborhood to the north but I think the prices are a bit higher there. Can't go wrong with Sunnyside. Alpha Donuts is a great spot for breakfast.

Astoria is a great spot and out of curiosity I just checked and wow, rent prices are a lot lower now than they were months ago at the peak of the rent hike. I’m seeing 1-2 bedrooms in the 1.7-2.5k range. If you are into amazing food choices then Astoria is your place. It’s also a stones throw from the SOC and a few stops to the city. The nightlife is also some of the best in all of Queens (IMO).

Back