Any SOCAL Peeps want to share drive/room?

BrettInLJ

I am in the LA area so if anyone in SD, OC, or here wants to share the drive (or flight if you can arrange it... my FBO wants too many hours minimum per day) and the room to save some $ let me know. Right now Bally's is 160/night on expedia which is the best deal I could find for that kind of hotel on the strip, but I'm not paying that if I go solo.

I think a few of us will likely share anyways - you can join us - The OC/LA posse know eachother quite (outside of JC) so instead of posting on here, most of us just hit up the celly cell!

[ QUOTE ]
I think a few of us will likely share anyways - you can join us - The OC/LA posse know eachother quite (outside of JC) so instead of posting on here, most of us just hit up the celly cell!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool... I've never met anyone from JC in person. I may have been at Sunrise the same time you were training at SNA a few years back. I'll PM my contact info, and let me know if you guys ever want to go grab a beer or something.

Hey, Im from the Socal area. I may be intersted in flyin to network JC if I can find anybody to split costs with. I fly out of CCB. Anybody interested?

[ QUOTE ]
Check out jetblue.com they have hotels on the strip starting at $99.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would rather pay more, and have somewhere better to sleep then the economy section in an A320 that is dumped for the night!

I talked to Brett, anyways i'll be driving there and four of you guys are more than welcome to carpool with me. i live in La Crescenta a subarb close to LA. You don't even have to worry about the gas, the transportation is on me and we can share a room over there so with paying less we cxan actually stay in the better hotels. PM me if you are interested.
By the way I really don't know the details of the event and what I should do to register and when is it exactly and how many days it is going to be.
Armen
spin2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
(or flight if you can arrange it... my FBO wants too many hours minimum per day)

[/ QUOTE ]

If I end up going, we may be able to fly out my school's 172. Heck, depending on the schedule, we might even be able to take the twin. It'd be out of VNY, let me know if you'd be interested.

you read the details on the network jc website when you registered didn't you? it's all there.. at least all of the official information.

Unoffical will be coming shortly as we start cruising into September.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Kristie, I know all the details now and I can't wait to actually meet everyone.

Armen

[/ QUOTE ]

That MAX guys is crazzzzzzzy!

-Matthew

Why would you say that, it is kinda cool meeting people that you only know their names and you want to put a face next to it.
laugh.gif

Lets firm up the plans soon. Who here from SoCal is going for sure and do you have a room and transportation? Let's take a survey like this:

Going: yes/maybe
Transp: unknown/driving/flying/need ride
Hotel reserved: yes/no

Me...

Going: yes
Transp: need ride
Hotel reserved: no

Back