Any flying jobs for a low time guy in Boise ID?

PetrolBurner

Flying inside the TFRs
In less than a month I will be an MEI/CFII tailwheel pilot with about 300 hours total, about half will be multi engine time. I'd be willing to fly just about anything with wings and at least one motor...

Hi,

Not sure if you saw the post below about someone asking about jobs in ID. Boise is not a very big aviation community, but there are some descent flying jobs if you know the right people. With your times you can probably find a CFI job. Check out Jetstream Aviation at BOI, they seem to have a fairly good operation. Also, Glass Cockpit Aviation is in the same building, my friend is a CFI at their SUN location. He told me that they are looking for a CFI that would stick around for a while, not just a time builder. Also check with Ponderosa Aero Club. My advice to you, finish your ratings, dress nice with resumes in hand and visit all the flights schools at BOI. Don't forget to network, network, network!

Good Luck!

I'm aware there's not alot in Boise, thought I'd throw out the net anyway. My brother works for Western as an Avionics tech, I'd like to live with him, says he really likes the area. I'd like to be able to help him get his private certificate too but that's not going to happen if I live on the other side of the country.

Back