Any FEBOTS check their ASAP lately??

KindaRadley

Just wondering if any of us FEBOTS (besides me) has checked their ASAP profile to see if anything has updated? Mine still says I'm being "considered for an interview and may or may not be contacted", and yet I've already gone through the PEPC... :confused:

Just wondering if any of us FEBOTS (besides me) has checked their ASAP profile to see if anything has updated? Mine still says I'm being "considered for an interview and may or may not be contacted", and yet I've already gone through the PEPC... :confused:
Did you only choose ZKC for you geo pref? Just trying to figure out with such a high score on the AT-SAT you didn't get picked up considering the keep putting announcements out.

Did you only choose ZKC for you geo pref? Just trying to figure out with such a high score on the AT-SAT you didn't get picked up considering the keep putting announcements out.

I got picked up... I have a TOL from the PEPC. I just found it interesting that my ASAP says I'm still being considered for an interview, and I wanted to know if anyone elses says that. As for ZKC, yea, I put down Kansas & Missouri for my states (thanks to the soon-to-be wife who doesn't want to leave KC :( ). I'm just waiting for my clearance to come back and to get my FOL, so hopefully it'll be only a couple more weeks and then I'm in!

I got picked up... I have a TOL from the PEPC. I just found it interesting that my ASAP says I'm still being considered for an interview, and I wanted to know if anyone elses says that. As for ZKC, yea, I put down Kansas & Missouri for my states (thanks to the soon-to-be wife who doesn't want to leave KC :( ). I'm just waiting for my clearance to come back and to get my FOL, so hopefully it'll be only a couple more weeks and then I'm in!
Oh got you, well congratulations and good luck with everything, Hope i will be a few months behind you!:D

Oh got you, well congratulations and good luck with everything, Hope i will be a few months behind you!:D

Thank you! :) My guess would be that APEOTS will start going to PEPC's sometime around September or October, once they have all of us FEBOTS set up with our OKC dates, and I would then put my money that you'll be heading to OKC sometime starting in late January or somewhere in February. I could be wrong (and I hope for your all's sake that they speed it up a little more), but I have a feeling that may be a semi-accurate timeline for PUBNAT2.

I have a TOL (medical and security granted) from the LA PEPC for STL yet ASAP states another applicant has been chosen for Missouri. Like you, ASAP says I'm still being considered for other locations for 07 announcements as well as the Feb announcement. I don't think ASAP is being updated.

I was scheduled for the 17 July terminal basics but this class was postponed to the 28th and 29th of July. I'm hoping to get a FOL tomorrow if I have any chance of getting in the July class.

I have a TOL (medical and security granted) from the LA PEPC for STL yet ASAP states another applicant has been chosen for Missouri. Like you, ASAP says I'm still being considered for other locations for 07 announcements as well as the Feb announcement. I don't think ASAP is being updated.

I was scheduled for the 17 July terminal basics but this class was postponed to the 28th and 29th of July. I'm hoping to get a FOL tomorrow if I have any chance of getting in the July class.

What wree your geographic preferences? Did you choose Seattle? I am wondering if anyone is choosing ZLA? That is where I want to go and I am wondering if they are accepting trainees. :drool:

I always see FEBOTS and think...

fembots.jpg

Fembots! :)

Grr baby, grrrrr!! YEA! Those are some sexy FEBOTS!!!

Next time I see the word PEPC, I'll always picture this smiley!
1985.gif

(Someone with power wanna consider adding that smiley to the ones we can use?)

Back