Any AMF'ers heading to OMA?

I seen on the amfpilots web that the base is filled.

dude your the only one I know that uses that website infact I think jtrain builit it

everything is filled but none are ready most I think are ho drivers from oak that need to get trained in the 99

The train in fact did build it, and for that matter, the train setup the pilots e-mail server.

All your base are belong to the train.

dude your the only one I know that uses that website infact I think jtrain builit it

everything is filled but none are ready most I think are ho drivers from oak that need to get trained in the 99

I heard that two are training captains in BUR.

Well being off work for 3 months thats the only little bit of info i can get out of this company :(

The train in fact did build it, and for that matter, the train setup the pilots e-mail server.

All your base are belong to the train.

Now if they could just afford to have computers to use for us to access it like in BUR.

I think were shipping two or three pilots tdy and two planes to help open the base in OMA.

maybe the radar in the 99 will finally work out there with all those midwest t-storms

I flew a summer in the Navahore out in OKC and DFW with no radar two years ago, and I'm STILL pissed!! Good luck to those headed to OMA!

Back