Anson Air ? (in Houston)

Aviation.miller

I am looking to instruct in Houston and I just wanted to try to collect some information about Anson Air in Sugarland. I plan on going in and talking with them but just wanted to collect a little background information. From my search ive seen that they have newer aircraft and a fair reputation. I was wondering from anyone that works there or might know; what there pay is for instructors. Any info is appreciated.

I am looking to instruct in Houston and I just wanted to try to collect some information about Anson Air in Sugarland. I plan on going in and talking with them but just wanted to collect a little background information. From my search ive seen that they have newer aircraft and a fair reputation. I was wondering from anyone that works there or might know; what there pay is for instructors. Any info is appreciated.

Not a big fan of them. New, nice planes though. I went in a few years back to get my high performance endorsement, cuz they had a 182. It was a g1000 one, and they told me I couldn't get it in under 10 hours. I laughed and walked out the door. Morons.

Back